Centrestone Jewellery Insurance
After all the excitement and emotion of the proposal and wedding, the jewellery you have purchased has a very personal and often a significant financial value attached to it. The last thing you would want to happen is for it to be lost or stolen if you have not had it insured.
There are a few options with insurance – you can ask your existing insurance provider for jewellery insurance (For example, add the jewellery to your existing home and contents insurance), research a separate insurance policy with a new provider, or you can take out specialized jewellery insurance independently with Centrestone.
AE DESIGN is a Centrestone Certified Jeweller. We will have all the details and information about your jewellery as we made it so you just need to ask us to set it all up for you and you will be insured worldwide the minute you leave the showroom.
On top of insurance, we have some tips to minimize loss or damage to your jewellery.
- Never wear jewellery whilst swimming in the ocean – this is by far the most common cause we hear of jewellery loss.
- Most of the time, the safest place to keep your rings is on your finger.
- When not wearing your jewellery pieces, store them in a loackable safe.
- If your ring is loose, make an appointment with us to have it resized- it should not slip off your finger easily when fitted correctly.
- If you are traveling to a country or place that has a high crime rate, it is best to leave your valuable pieces in a safe at home unless you have them fully insured.
- It is a good idea to have clasps, settings and any movable parts to your jewellery checked by us annually – come in for a coffee and a free clean and check – just contact us to arrange a time that suits you.
Click here to get an instant quote!